Search This Blog

Thursday 25 December 2014

What I got for Christmas

Hey Internet. I hope you are having a great Christmas!  I thought I'd do this post to show you what I got for Christmas. I'd just like to say that I'm not showing off or anything and I'm very grateful for all my presents.

Okay, my main present was a handbag from M&S. I really neaded this because my other handbag is way too small and has a zip in a really awkward place. But I really love my new one!


My parents also got me three books: The Time Machine by H.G. Wells(I've seen both the original and 2002 one so my great love for the film has made me want to read it for a long time) , Brave New World by Aldous Huxley(we read part of it at school and I was instantly attracted to it) and Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher (it was recommended by a friend as a book I must read). I will do a review on at least one of these at a later date and can't wait to read them.






My final present of my parents was two eye shadow sets (Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette and Barry M Natural Glow 2 Eye & Face Palette). I'm really looking forward to trying these out and will do a review on both of them. I also got a mascara- which I really needed because I'd been using the same one since last Christmas and it had nearly completely run dry-  but I forgot to picture it but I'll also do an review on that someday soon.





My sister then got me a lovely bath and body set form Miss Patisserie and wow it smells absolutely divine. I can't wait to have a bath with them. I might do a review on it or one of the individual things in it.

I also got money of other family members. Have an amazing Christmas! What have you got? Comment below please.




No comments:

Post a Comment